Buxton’s ERP Implement Practice offers you state of the art functional and technical expertise that enables you to eliminate the guesswork associated with traditional ERP implementations.
We have experience in managing ERP implementations across a wide range of industries. We enable the CIO to realize their vision of implementing packaged applications as close to “out of the box” as possible. We achieve this using a structured approach that includes:
- Formal Requirement Gathering
- Functional Analysis
- Fit Gap Assessment
- Master Data Management
- Data Migration Automation
- Conference Room Pilots
- Deployment/Rollout Planning
- Cutover Planning and Execution
The challenge most ERP implementation teams face is the uncertainty associated with the cost and timeline of the project. What contributes to this uncertainty is the lack of expertise of the functional capabilities of the packaged application. We address this risk by hiring and retaining the “best” in the business. Our team of implementation specialists has a deep understanding of the capabilities of packaged application and is able to leverage this understanding to deliver you the optimal solution for your business.
With our ERP Implementation services, you can:
- Achieve higher chances of success
- Reduce cost and timeline uncertainties
- Tap into over 250+ years of combined packaged implementation expertise
- Optimize your technology investment.
Contact us to get more information on this practice area.